Importance of Propane Safety Documentation and Photo Documentation
Presentation by Brent Cammett, Senior Consultant, Safety and Training, P3 Propane Safety
In the propane industry we have talked about proper documentation for decades, and we have all heard the phrase “if you don’t document it, it didn’t happen”.
Unfortunately, our industry still sees an average error rate of 30%, so a large percentage of your documentation is not protecting your company, your employees, and ultimately your propane customers.
In this presentation, we will identify several critical items in your safety compliance and tracking efforts, including:
- Getting your employees to speak the same language as it pertains to documentation
- Common errors with documentation and systems testing
- Terminology in the technical aspect
- How things can be and are overlooked
- Proper documentation to avoid costly litigation
- Capture moment in time with photo documentation
- Review 2020 NFPA code updates